The aim of the project
Providing a water source for establishing agricultural projects with a total area of 9000 dunums by digging productive wells in Wadi Araba to create job opportunities for the residents of the region.
Components of the project
- Wells at the bottom of Fenan, with an approximate depth of 400 m.
- Wells in North Rahma, at an approximate depth of 250 m.
- Wells in Wadi Musa, with an approximate depth of 300 m.
- Exploratory wells in the north of the village of Risha, with an approximate depth of 450 m.
The cost of the project
- Cost of implementation: 2.5638 Jordanian dinars.
Duration of the project
190 calendar days